August 2020

Overview

The weekly activities for students and teachers –

• Week 1 – Research activity on “Interdependence in Global World”
  • Week 2 – School level competition “My Country, My Pride – Inter school Group Presentation Competition”
  • Week 3 – Art based activity for students “Designing certificates for Interdependence”
  • Week 4 – Group activity ” Framing a policy on Independence and Interdependence”
Research Based Activity
“Interdependence in Global world”
School Level Activity
“My Country, My Pride – Group Presentation Competition”
In Classroom Activity
“Certificate of Interdependence”
School Level Activity
Framing a policy for Independence and Interdependence

Related Articles

Responses

Disclaimer

The Desh Apnayen Sahayog Foundation website has been translated for your convenience using translation software powered by Google Translate. Reasonable efforts have been made to provide an accurate translation. However, no automated translation is perfect or intended to replace human translators. Translations are provided as a service to the Desh Apnayen Sahayog Foundation website users and are provided "as is." No warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, is made as to the accuracy, reliability, or correctness of any translations made from the English Language into any other language. Some content (such as images, videos, Flash, etc.) may need to be accurately translated due to the limitations of the translation software.

This will close in 5 seconds

You cannot copy content of this page