Quiz on Digital Citizenship
Type of Activity – Individual Level Activity
Digital Citizenship has never been in focus as much as it is in the present. With the pandemic, the number of Digital Citizens is growing day by day. This month we have heard and learnt so much about Digital citizenship, Digital citizen, their rights and duties etc.
- Digital Citizenship is the responsible use of technology and etiquette when you interact with other users online
- Just like there is a set of behaviours that a citizen of any country should possess, there are behaviours that a digital citizen needs to have while using technology
- A Digital Citizen is a person using Information Technology (IT) to engage in society, community, politics and government.
- Digital Citizens are the ones who use internet regularly and effectively.
- Digital Communication
- Digital Commerce
- Digital Literacy
- Digital Law
- Digital Etiquette
- Digital Rights and Responsibilities
- Digital Health and Wellness
- Digital Security (Self-Protection)
- Digital Access
- Supports human values and equal rights for all
- Treats others with courtesy
- Does not engage in bullying
- Does not steal or damage other Digital Citizens’ property
- Communicates respectfully and with empathy
- Pursues education through technology and uses it for life-long learning
- Spends and manages money responsibly
- Supports rights of privacy, freedom of speech etc.
- Protects self and others from harm
- Promotes physical and mental health
Self – Assessment Quiz : Digital Citizenship
Let us take a self-assessment quiz to check our knowledge gained from this month’s activities –
Click here to access the quiz : Quiz – Digital Citizenship